TIME: 10:30 HRS
VENUE: HOTEL YAK & YETI, DURBARMARG
INAUGURATION TIME: 11:00 HRS
- Chanting by Buddhist monks, Peace recital by students of Bal Bidhyashram, Pashupati.
- Welcome speech by: Sangeeta Thapa
- Speech by Brazilian artist Maureen Bisilliat. Indian art curator Reena Lath, US artist Cecelia Parardes. and Representative Hariyo Ban.
- Chief guest inaugurates the Festival.
- Vote of thanks by: Sharareh Bajracharya, Festival Coordinator
Pancha Buddha by Subima Shrestha
MC: Jharana Bajracharya
(By invitation only)
TIME: 14:00 HRS
VENUE: CENTRAL ZOO, JAWALAKHEL
i. LeangSeckon (Cambodia) performs with local community artists.
ii. Visit displays by: Gary Womell (Canada), Hojat Amani (Iran)
TIME: 17:00 HRS
VENUE: NAAG BAHAL, PATAN
i. “Melting Ice” Jyoti Duwadi and Paul D. Miller (aka DJ Spooky)
ii. “Action caused by an Existence” Nomad Wave (Mongolia).
TIME: 19:00 HRS
VENUE: PATAN MUSEUM, PATAN
Download full schedule here: Event Schedule and Map